Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

DAY 26 - iO - BYOT

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE SHOW TONIGHT?

JAMES: This is one of those shows that I don't even know if we should write about. My grand plan was to get 24 other people onstage to celebrate our 26th show. I was hoping to get so many people up there that we would have people playing all the props, scenery, backgroudn characters, everything. It ended up being predictably chaotic and hard to follow. So I guess that's why you don't see a lot of 20 person shows.

GRIFF: I thought it was hilarious. We tried to get 24 other people onstage with us but only got 5. Once we got the scene going James and I snuck off stage and left the theater until we heard the lights get pulled and then we ran back in. Classic James.

WHAT DID YOU LEARN ABOUT GRIFF / JAMES?

JAMES: At one point, I thought it'd be really funny to just leave. So I went over and told him that I wanted to. And then we left. The theatre. I'm glad that he's onboard when I want to do weird stuff that only we think is funny.

GRIFF: He loves a good prank. Apparently the bartenders talk about our caper TO THIS VERY DAY!

WHAT DID YOU LEARN ABOUT IMPROV?

JAMES: 20 people is too many.

GRIFF: Do whatever you want. Criticize yourself later.

DONUTS OR MUFFINS?

JAMES: Donuts. I think we can all agree on that.

GRIFF: Donuts, you fattie! MORE DONUTS! Now cry!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment